Monday, June 13, 2016

TRAVEL THROUGH GRIEF AT YOUR OWN SPEED

Travel At Your Own Speed
It amazes me sometimes when I look back at the past few years. I wonder how I've made it this far, how I've been able to stand on my own two feet.  I've wondered about the big move I made two years ago and left the home where Chip & I shared our most precious moments,  I wonder why I've done some of the things I've done since his death.
And then I remind myself about the oath I pledged only months after he left. When I vowed to follow the "signs" no matter where they took me. When I vowed to never question their (Spirit) direction, or when I promised to listen as closely as possible. Did I make a promise I couldn't keep?
No, I don't think so. I'm still listening, I'm still following, I still desire to travel the path Spirit directs me in. Do I question it? Oh yeah, that's the one fault (or not) I've grown back into these past years. But I've grown so much since the beginning, too. Call it spirit communication, dream interpretation, afterlife interference, thought manipulation— it all derives from Love and it all comes from within.
It is and always will be, my very own and very special... Inner Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment