Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LET'S STAY TOGETHER

My journey these past few years has been enlightening, confusing at times, passionately stressful, and through it all - I feel so lucky to have an amazing support system in another world, in another dimension. When I get sad, when I question my whereabouts, when I get fuzzy about life in general, the most amazing things happen.

How can I ever thank them for keeping me grounded, keeping me aware, keeping me focused, keeping me in line with myself...today is one of those times where confusion and a little bit of despair stepped in. On a day I question if things are about to change drastically, if my support system is leaving me, I hear a song dance through my mind. Only a few words, but from them, I'm able to decipher the message.

"Let's stay together. Loving whether times are good or bad, happy or sad, let's stay together." I'm so very blessed...and still so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment