Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good Morning Thursday

Woke up again at 2:00am hearing a verse of this song playing inside of my head. This is the third night in a row, at the same time, I've heard this line, "Babe, I love you so. I want you to know. That I'm going to miss your love, the minute you walk out that door. Please don't go. Don't go. Don't go away."

So today I ask myself, "why this song?" I pay attention to my thoughts and where they take me. I travel back to yesterday and the day before and I ask myself, "what thought was more relevant than any other." I found my answer this morning. This afternoon I walked outside into the very crisp air. I looked up into the blue sky above determined to communicate my feelings.

I said, "I promise. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here, on this path. For now, I will not deter...I promise!"

Love KC & The Sunshine Band - but can we find another song now, sweetie pie? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment