Monday, April 2, 2012

ALWAYS & FOREVER

For all the lovers in the world and the outer world - the Afterlife. Music is such an easy way to communicate through space and time. And for today, this one song surely takes me by surprise. I so admire the beautiful spirit of a man I love more than anyone in the world. Just when I begin to question something, become skeptical about something, wonder about something, a song comes forward to knock all doubts, all worry, completely out the ball park.

Even though I don't have his physical body to embrace, I still have his love...and will...always and forever.

Always and forever
Each moment with you is just like a dream to me
That somehow came true
And I know tomorrow will still be the same
'Cause' we've got a life of love that won't ever change

And every day love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile
Take time to tell me you really care
And we'll share tomorrow together

I'll always love you, forever, forever


No comments:

Post a Comment